Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Art Toast


Although this is the last week I will be posting videos by Caren McCaleb, you can always peruse her amazing work on her youtube channel "eaglecrowowl." This week I have the pleasure of presenting her film ART TOAST. Watch it here. Caren has a way of making us aware of the delights and magic in her everyday domestic life. And this video does just that. Take a couple of minutes and brighten up your day.

I want to thank you all for your amazing support for LOST IN LIVING, for the amazing women in it and for helping me work towards completing this film. To become a generous participant in this project, please visit the website here and donate on-line or send a check written out to my non-profit 501(c)3 fiscal sponsor, FILMMAKERS ALLIANCE, and mail it to 1218 East Palm Street, Altadena, CA 91001. Filmmakers Alliance tax I.D. #95-4449125. No contribution is too small and all contributions are fully tax-deductible. In addition to a financial contribution one of the most valuable ways you can support me is to forward this blog to as many people as possible. I know many of you, like me, are also trying to raise money for your own projects and contributing will be a burden to you, as it would for me. What I hope is that we can help each other stay aware of our projects, so we can bring them up in conversation, spread the word and make sure our worthy projects get made. To see a ten minute excerpt of LOST IN LIVING, please go here or here. And to like the Facebook page, please go here.

Thank you so much,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment